The scent of poultry seasoning usually fills our house once every couple of weeks. We love roast chicken. It is very distinct, warm, and somehow comforting.
Many people have their own special blend and I am one of them. I just had to put it on the site so that others could forgo buying this blend at the grocery store.
It is so easy to make yourself, there is no need to spend the high cost at the market.
Use this blend and then customize it to suit your own tastes. Then you will have your own special version.
Do not limit this blend to turkey or chicken.
- In soups and stews
- When roasting potatoes and vegetables
- Use a dash in recipes that call for chicken stock
If you are normally generous with salt throughout the cooking process, feel free to remove the salt from this blend.
GET MORE INFORMATION
- I like to print recipe cards for my spice blends so they are handy. Here are free printables to help you do the same
- Learn more about how I store spices in My Spice Drawer
- Learn more about why you should make your own spice blends
Poultry Seasoning Recipe
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|23 grams||5 minutes||0|
- This recipe makes approximately 23 grams or 6 Tablespoons of spice blend
- There is no salt in this blend, so be sure to salt your recipe to your taste
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Sage
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Marjoram
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper