Welcome to the May, 2019 issue!
Oh my goodness, where did the month go. It feels like I say that a lot, but it just seems to be passing so fast.
Through the month of April, I have done very well with Occupational Therapy and am happy that things are progressing well. Thank you to all who have sent their best wishes and support.
This issue would not have gotten out the door on time without the help of two amazing twitch streamers who stepped up to help out. @Jane_DS and @ThePracticalEscapist, you rock. Thank you so much! Everyone reading this really needs to hit up these amazing streamers with a follow.
I am having a lot of fun with the newsletter and I am excited to say that it may actually help support the food/drink community on Twitch in some small way.
To keep up to date on the newsletter, please follow me (hit the heart) on Twitch.tv
If you are not a regular viewer of Twitch, or have never watched before, you are truly missing out. Come on by and have a look. We will greet you with open arms.
What is Inside this Issue
Articles / Recipes
- Article & Infographics: What is a CSA?
- Subscriber Signature Cookies – Chocolate Walnut Biscotti
- Vegan Village – VeganChikEater talks about her May Challenge, a cool GOT product and an amazing S’mores recipe
- MissMollyMakes – Homemade bagels!
- Mr. Cookery’s Beer Minute – See what he featured this month
- ChefJohnReed – Every month Chef John shares one of his Cook Along recipes with us This month it is Tiramisu.
- ChefdeParty – This Spaghetti Squash Noodles & Red Thai Curry Broth looks amazing
- Rattenni’s Kitchen – Diego shows us how to make beet root salad
- TwoGirls1Game – Maria shares with us her New Mexican Carne Adovada
- FoodExperiment – This month’s experiment is all about Chlorophyll
- 5 Favourite Things – Jane_Henry tells us hers
- Streamer Profile – MrsRuvi talks about her stream and her future goals
Welcome New Contributors!
- Cheeze_Pizza – You simply must see how he makes Detroit style pizza
- LordBakington – These lemon poppy seed cookies look divine
- JasonSipe – Learn about the role of food critics within the food industry
- ThePracticalEscapist – Learn about the beauty of substitutions. This month focuses on Chickpeas
We are also giving away three Tier 1 cooking channel gift subscriptions. There is a link on the last page of the Directory so you can enter. Each gift subscription will last one month. There is no cost for entry and data from the entries are kept only for the purposes of contacting winners. Once the contest ends, the data is deleted.
Ways to View the Newsletter
- You can view the newsletter in lovely “magazine style” online with this link. It is really pretty this way!
- You can view and download a copy of the newsletter so you can read it whenever you want. Chrome browsers auto-download pdf files. If you don’t want that, go to your browser settings and turn that off.
- Want to print out individual pages? Use this pdf
I would love to get any feedback you have so that I can keep doing what works and improve what doesn’t.
Reminder: the newsletter is completely free and there is no need to sign up to receive it.