Welcome to the April, 2019 issue! I am so happy that I was able to get this out the door on time. If you read this month’s letter from the Editor, you will understand some of the challenges that came up this month.
A big thank you to my awesome Twitch community for all of the love and support! A special thanks to @thepracticalescapist for helping with the final edit.
I am having a lot of fun with the newsletter and I am excited to say that it may actually help support the food/drink community on Twitch in some small way.
To keep up to date on the newsletter, please follow me (hit the heart) on Twitch.tv
If you are not a regular viewer of Twitch, or have never watched before, you are truly missing out. Come on by and have a look. We will greet you with open arms.
What is Inside this Issue
Articles / Recipes
- Article & Infographics: Let’s Talk About Cast Iron
- Subscriber Signature Cookies – Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies
- Vegan Village – VeganChikEater talks about Gordon Ramsay, bull fighting and Contest
- MissMollyMakes – OMG. These Chocolate Zucchini Brownies look amazing
- Mr. Cookery’s Beer Minute – See what he featured this month on stream
- ChefJohnReed – Every month Chef John shares one of his Cook Along recipes with us This month it is Mixed Berry Trifle.
- ChefdeParty – His Mediterranean Pasta looks incredible
- Rattenni’s Kitchen – Diego shows us how to make Authentic Carbonara
- TwoGirls1Game – A new feature!! Maria shares with us her spicy Green Chile Chicken Pot Pie recipe
- 5 Favourite Things – ChefJohnReed tells us his
- Streamer Profile – VeganChikEatery talks about her stream and her future goals
We are also giving away three Tier 1 cooking channel gift subscriptions. There is a link on the last page of the Directory so you can enter. Each gift subscription will last one month. There is no cost for entry and data from the entries are kept only for the purposes of contacting winners. Once the contest ends, the data is deleted.
Ways to View the Newsletter
- You can view the newsletter in lovely “magazine style” online with this link. It is really pretty this way!
- You can view and download a copy of the newsletter so you can read it whenever you want. Chrome browsers auto-download pdf files. If you don’t want that, go to your browser settings and turn that off.
- Want to print out individual pages? Use this pdf
I would love to get any feedback you have so that I can keep doing what works and improve what doesn’t.
Reminder: the newsletter is completely free and there is no need to sign up to receive it.