Welcome to Issue #5, now known as March, 2019. I was originally just numbering them because I was not sure how well it would be liked. I am thrilled to say that the community is indeed embracing the newsletter.
I am excited to say that it may actually help support the food/drink community on Twitch in some small way.
I am really proud of this issue and the new content that is included.
To keep up to date on the newsletter, please follow me (hit the heart) on Twitch.tv
If you are not a regular viewer of Twitch, or have never watched before, you are truly missing out. Come on by and have a look. We will greet you with open arms.
What is Inside this Issue
Articles / Recipes
- Cooking with Ratios
- Subscriber Signature Cookies – Maple Bacon Meringue Cookies
- My Favourite Crepes
Specialty Pages / Recipes
- Cocktail Corner – ChewNBrew has provided an awesome variation on the traditional Irish Mule.
- Vegan Village – VeganChikEater includes some interesting cheesecake and milk news.
- MissMollyMakes – Need a yummy low carb cheesecake? Check out hers.
- Mr. Cookery’s Beer Minute – See what he featured this month on stream.
- ChefJohnReed – A new feature! Every month Chef John shares one of his Cook Along recipes with us. This month it is Lasagna.
- ChefdeParty – A new feature! This page is sticky from his gooey cinnamon bun recipe.
- Rattenni’s Kitchen – A new feature! Churros and chocolate sauce … enough said!
- 5 Favourite Things – TheHungerService tells us his
- Streamer Profile – HappyChefTV talks about his stream and his future goals
We are also giving away three Tier 1 cooking channel gift subscriptions. There is a link on the last page of the Directory so you can enter. Each gift subscription will last one month. There is no cost for entry and data from the entries are kept only for the purposes of contacting winners. Once the contest ends, the data is deleted.
Ways to View the Newsletter
- You can view the newsletter in lovely “magazine style” online with this link. It is really pretty this way!
- You can view and download a copy of the newsletter so you can read it whenever you want. Chrome browsers auto-download pdf files. If you don’t want that, go to your browser settings and turn that off.
- Want to print out individual pages? Use this pdf
I would love to get any feedback you have so that I can keep doing what works and improve what doesn’t.
Reminder: the newsletter is completely free and there is no need to sign up to receive it.