Welcome to Issue #4!
I am so thrilled to see how much the newsletter is growing. More and more Twitch cooking streamers are getting involved and contributing content.
It is so nice to see it become a connecting force for both streamers and viewers.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions for the newsletter.
To keep up to date on the newsletter, please follow me (hit the heart) on Twitch.tv
What is Inside this Issue
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- My Top 6 Spice Blend Recipes
- Cocktail Corner – Need a Valentine’s cocktail? Here is a lovely Valentine’s Shandy
- Vegan Village – Two recommended recipes and other tips and resources
- Miss Molly Makes – A yummy Spicy Chorizo Shakshuka
- Mr. Cookery’s Beer Minute – See what he featured this month on stream
- Food Science – A new feature! This month Caramelization is the focus.
- 5 Favourite Things – CookwithKait tells us hers
- Streamer Profile – ChefJohnReed talks about his stream and his future goals
Ways to View the Newsletter
- You can view the newsletter in lovely “magazine style” online with this link. It is really pretty this way!
- You can view and download a copy of the newsletter so you can read it whenever you want. Chrome browsers auto-download pdf files. If you don’t want that, go to setting and turn that off.
- Want to print out each page individually? Use this pdf
I would love to get any feedback you have so that I can keep doing what works and improve what doesn’t.
Reminder: the newsletter is completely free and there is no need to sign up to receive it.