Tis the season for grilling. With grilling comes unique ideas for rubs.
This rub is one of my all time favourites. I use it on prime rib or any roasts really.
You can put this rub on just before grilling, or let it sit overnight. Surprisingly, it does not have a strong coffee flavour. The flavours simply meld together and create an awesome new flavour experience.
Coffee Steak Rub
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|1/3 Cup||5 minutes|
- Store in a clean glass jar.
- 3 Tablespoons Ground Coffee
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
1. Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
2. I like giving it all a grind in a spice mill or with a mortar and pestle to create a finer rub.
3. Rub onto meat.