Lemon garlic chicken with potatoes is an excellent option when you do not want to fuss in the kitchen. One pan is all you need (aside from additional veggies of course).
The ingredients are simple to prepare and will be very quick to throw together.
I usually use skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs because they are very moist and flavourful.
There is not a lot of overpowering flavours to this dish, so feel free to add more garlic and lemon. Other nice additions would be 1 Teaspoon of Sweet Paprika or a little (1/4 Teaspoon) of Cayenne Pepper for heat.
Please let us know how you altered this recipe to suit your preferences.
GET MORE INFORMATION
- How to sanitize after working with raw meats
- Review the safe cooking temperatures guidelines
Lemon Garlic Chicken & Potatoes Recipe
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|3||10 minutes||30 minutes|
- I usually use bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Use 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder if you do not have fresh garlic on hand.
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 3 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 454 grams (2 Large) Peeled and Diced Potatoes
- 6 Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- 1 Small Chopped Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice