This blend is wonderful on everything from Greek salad to roasted potatoes and vegetables.
The beauty of Greek seasoning is that it is quite smooth and subtle. This makes it perfect for adding to lots of different things:
- Homemade salad dressing (oil or cream-based)
- Dipping sauces
- Cooked vegetables
It is very handy to have a jar on hand whether you want to create a dish with a distinct Mediterranean flavour, or just want to add another layer of flavour.
GET MORE INFORMATION
Greek Spice Blend Recipe
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|1 Jar||5 minutes||0|
- If you are normally generous with salt throughout the cooking process, feel free to remove the salt from this blend.
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dried Parsley
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dried Rosemary
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg