Moroccan Spice Blend is a wonderful blend that can be used on virtually anything. I first discovered this combination of spices a couple of years ago.
Since then, you will never find my spice drawer without it.
I primarily use it when making Moroccan Chicken, but I also:
- Combine it with yogurt for a chicken marinade,
- Season meat, fish and vegetables,
- Use in egg recipes.
If you want more heat, add a touch of cayenne pepper.
If you are normally generous with salt throughout the cooking process, feel free to remove the salt from this blend.
GET MORE INFORMATION
- I like to print recipe cards for my spice blends so they are handy. Here are free printables to help you do the same
- Learn more about how I store spices in My Spice Drawer
- Learn more about why you should make your own spice blends
Moroccan Spice Blend Recipe
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|20 g||5 minutes||0|
- This will make 20 grams of spice blend, which is about 3 Tablespoons. This will fill a small spice jar or 1/2 fill a small glass mason jar.
- If you are normally generous with salt throughout the cooking process, feel free to remove the salt from this blend.
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves