Moroccan Spice Blend is a wonderful blend that can be used on virtually anything. I first discovered this combination of spices a couple of years ago.
Since then, you will never find my spice drawer without it.
I primarily use it when making Moroccan Chicken, but I also:
- Combine it with yogurt for a chicken marinade,
- Season meat, fish and vegetables,
- Use in egg recipes.
If you want more heat, add a touch of cayenne pepper.
If you are normally generous with salt throughout the cooking process, feel free to remove the salt from this blend.
GET MORE INFORMATION
Moroccan Spice Blend Recipe
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|20 g||5 minutes||0|
- This will make 20 grams of spice blend, which is about 3 Tablespoons. This will fill a small spice jar or 1/2 fill a small glass mason jar.
- If you are normally generous with salt throughout the cooking process, feel free to remove the salt from this blend.
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves