This week’s challenge is all about beans.
Beans are an awesome staple used all over the world. But, they can also be very confusing.
You can either use canned or home cooked beans in many recipes.
We have created this challenge to help clear up some of the confusion and get more people using beans regularly.
- Learn about Cooking with Dried Beans, as well as where debates get really heated.
- Watch the video that builds on the above information.
Recipes that use beans:
START THE CHALLENGE
Now it is your turn to start the challenge!
- Review the information above.
- You can cook with either home cooked beans or canned beans. If you want to explore cooking your own beans, try using some of the methods in the Cooking with Dried Beans post to see which method works the best for you.
- Cook one or more recipes that use beans to try out your new knowledge. There are a few recipes provided above, or find others on sites like Pinterest.