This week’s challenge is all about oats.
Anyone looking to cook oatmeal quickly notices the vast array of oat options at the grocery store. “Old Fashion, Steel Cut, Quick, Instant” … oh my.
This challenge helps you to finally understand what it all means.
You will learn about what makes each oat product different and how to substitute oats in recipes.
- Learn about the different types of oats. Buying the right one makes all the difference.
- Hearty Homemade Oatmeal recipe. (Make a basic rolled oat oatmeal)
- We also did a live stream video discussing oats and showing how to make the basic oatmeal in real time.
START THE CHALLENGE
Now it is your turn to start the challenge!
- Review the information above and get started.
- Use the recipes to make your own oatmeal. Try your hand at making variations with different toppings or add-ins.